Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break - Break for Who?

Ok, so please explain to me why exactly is it 90 degrees in APRIL?  Now it's toooo hot for the children to go out and play midday.  So again, I am outnumbered 5 to1.  Good thing I am a fighter.  I put on my gloves at 7:30 this morning - (they slept in) 

  • My oldest wants to go get her hair done and eyebrows waxed.
  • The 15 yr old wants to go to Busch Gardens - we have passes, but again it's 90 + degrees.  Long lines, heat, and toddlers - NOT Good!. 
  • The 8 yr old wants to do Everything.  Go to Wallyworld, Target, just go outside.  Did I mention he has asthma and everything outside is coated yellow?  Is he trying to have an asthma attack? 
  • My 5 yr old thinks is would be just lovely to go flower shopping and go get her nails done.  YES - she is 5! 
  • Mr. I am all boy & totally 3 seems to think he should race all 50 of his matchbox cars down the stairs.

They're on Spring Break!!! I guess my break will start on Tuesday when they go back to school.  My 8 yr old just asked me if he could go outside again -  It's 10 min to 12.  ding. ding. Round 6 has just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment